♥ ONO DAISUKE x KAMIYA HIROSHI ♥
that’s fuckin stupid Doflamingo, how dare he carry my Law like that?! stupid-furry-oldman, i fuckin hate you!!
wait till Luffy realase, you will going to regret all you have done!!
And what?? Luffy just call Law, Law?? that’s a new, but hell yeah! Law is Luffy’s nakama!! yeah, he will get Law back i believe!
i really need the next chapter right now!!! i, too want to kick Doflamingo’s ass as well!!
this freakin chapter is too awesome i just can’t!!! i can’t wait!!!
Please tell me the truth, Levi, have you ever learn judo?
chibisuke never fail to amazed me, he just throw down Mike easily?!
even doing this to your husban–i mean Erwin?! (hmm.. No wonder Erwin is mad like hell)
just how strong are you really?
…and again, Levi just done this.
He’s really something.. ah, that’s why he can make himself Erwin’s favorite~
Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden
A Choice With No Regrets
Chapter 1 - The Wings of Freedom -
Art by: Suruga Hikaru
Story by: Sunaaku Gan
Page Count: 45
Read Online: here
DO NOT REHOST OR REPOST THESE SCANS.
Make a deal with me and join the Survey Corps! ／人◕ ‿‿ ◕人＼
Erwin gets in touch with his inner Kyubey.
MEN IN BLACK
Reblogging just to add context.
This part of the DGS Festival Carnival Matsuri was when they were re-celebrating Kamiya’s birthday onstage and was “interrogating and arresting” him for being too kind. LOL There were apparently, “testimonies” from people such as Nakamura Yuuichi, Ono Daisuke, Kusonoki Taitem, Namikawa Daisuke and Yasumoto Hiroki and Onosaka Masaya as to how kind and why they like or some tidbits they know about Kamiya.
Some of it goes like these:
- “He’s so kind that it’s dangerous if I write it here… it’s frustrating but he’s too kiiiiiind!”
- “He’s got “kami-sama” on his name doesn’t he…?”
”Kamiya-kun… he practices saying his lines by pretending he’s talking to someone on the phone...”
- “He asks people to eat out with him by saying, ‘Hey, don’t you feel like eating yakiniku today?’, WHY CAN’T YOU JUST ASK PEOPLE OUT TO EAT MORE HONESTLY?!”
- “It may seem like a joke coming from me, but that guy, he really said the he’d want to XXXXX with an idol!”
- "One time when my throat was hurting, he offered me some vitamin C tablets. He went like, "Ono-kun, here, these are vitamin C tablets imported from America. There’s lemon, orange and grape flavors, but the grapes taste bad. Here, lemon, it’s the best tasting one!"